Do you have a dental emergency? Do not hesitate to contact us so that we can help you with a fast and efficient care.
We will check the nature of the emergency and take an X-ray of the affected site. If necessary, a prescription will be issued. It is sometimes possible to get an appointment on the same day to treat the problem.
Control pain and limit infection.
Out of opening hours, contact us by email for a faster response at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We recommend that you consult a dentist if you have:
• Severe toothache or bleeding;
• A fractured or broken tooth;
• An abscess or inflammation;
• Fallen composite or crown;
• Object stuck between the teeth;
• Sensitivity to cold, hot or pressure;
• A bad taste in the mouth;
• A white or greenish liquid in the mouth;
• Pain or pressure;
• A lump on your gum, tongue, throat or cheeks.
We offer the option of nitrous oxide sedation. This will help you feel at ease and will allow you to drive right after your appointment.