SureSmile® orthodontic treatment is a series of invisible aligners that gradually straighten your teeth in their ideal position. Aligners are designed using orthodontic software to track exact dental movements for a precise fit and to achieve the best results in the shortest possible time. SureSmile® may be a cheaper alternative to other malocclusion treatments.
1. Orthodontic consultation and examination: During your consultation, we will perform a complete orthodontic examination and evaluate your goals. Your consultation will last one hour and will include X-rays, photos and a 3D scan of your teeth.
2. Plan your SureSmile orthodontic treatment: If SureSmile treatment is an appropriate choice for you, we will send the imprint of your mouth to our software. More severe cases may require consultation with a specialist orthodontist.
3. Customize your treatment plan: Afterwards, you will receive a personalized treatment plan, which can take up to ten business days. Together, we will look at the cost, the amount of gutters required as well as the duration of your treatment. We can provide you with a visual of the result before you start it.
4. Prepare your mouth for the treatment: We will make the preparation so that your mouth is ready to welcome the treatment such as: adding cleats (knob on the teeth), interproximal reduction (adding space between the teeth) and putting elastics as needed.
5. Wear your SureSmile gutters: You can now wear your gutters! During your treatment, you will have monthly follow-ups to make sure everything goes well.
In addition to the incredible results, Suresmile treatments have several advantages:
Only $370/month (financing available)
• An initial payment of $1475 for lab fees is required to start the treatment.
We offer the option of nitrous oxide sedation. This will help you feel at ease and will allow you to drive right after your appointment.